The department of diabetology is the one, which treats about 8000 patients per year including both out patients and in patients. The department conducts diabetes detection camps frequently for the public and also at many institutions and government offices. We also have the facility of comprehensive diabetes check-up, which includes the essential tests, which must be done to all diabetic patients at least once in a year. We also screen all our patients for early detection of diabetic eye diseases, renal and heart diseases.
- Foot care Clinic (Vibrosence)
- Comprehensive diabetes check-up
- Intensive diabetic treatment
- Diabetes patient education
- Diet counseling
- Risk Assessment Package for diabetes and metabolic syndrome