The Pulmonology Department started functioning from 2008. Presently the Department has all the modern facilities needed for this Speciality, including a well-equipped IRCU.
- This department offers comprehensive medical care for the common.
- Respiratory illnesses with special interest in Bronchial asthma, COPD, Ca.lung, Allergy, smoking cessation and Pulm. Rehabilitation.
- This Department is also having facilities for Sleep Study, for Various Sleep Disorders, Obstruct Sleep Apnoea & Snoring.
- 4 Bedded intensive care unit with modern mechanical ventilators including both non-invasive & invasive ventilators.
- Spirometry and Lung function studies.
- Pleural (Lung) biopsy, pleurodesis.
- Allergy Testing and immunotherapy clinic.
- Asthma clinic and Sleep Lab.