The Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology has become one of referral Centre for management of musculoskeletal disorders, joint replacements, trauma, arthroscopic surgeries and spine surgeries. We are backed with all state-of-the-art facilities at par with international standards in management of Trauma and experienced to manage mass casualty cases and disaster management. Management of polytraumatised victims is a regular feature and multidisciplinary interaction under one roof has been a boon for successful management of these patients. Round the clock accident and Emergency services and readily available specialists provide the best possible treatment for patients.
- Closed Inter Locking Nailing for fracture of femur, Tibia and humerus.
- Gamma Nailing and Dianamic Hip screen fixation for trochantric fractures.
- Hemi arthroplasty and closed cannulated screw fixation for fracture neck of femur
- Dynamic Compression plannig for fractures.
- Total Hip and Knee replacement surgery for osteoarthritis.
- Spinal surgeries for fractures of spine and inter vertebral disc prolapse
- Corrective Surgery for Congenital deformities Iike CTEV
- Equipped with state of-art Operation Theatre and C-ARM image intensifier.
- Packed up with a full-fledged physical medicine and rehabilitation department.